So I have let this blog go by the wayside. I had our fourth baby at the end of 2010 and then I had pretty much no time. I basically worked on keeping my sanity... and truthfully I don't know how well that turned out yet. lol
Life with four kids has been really busy and fun and crazy. I spent two years coaching two of my kiddos soccer teams while my husband coached my other son's (baby was 8 mo.) and then I spent the next season coaching two kids teams (baby was 20 mo) while my husband commuted and I packed up our house of almost a dozen years and tried to move.
The move continued to be crazy as we looked for a house for 5 months and then have had our hands full repairing and moving in. The cool thing about moving though is that I got to redecorate. It has been both fun and frustrating as there was so much to do and well... sooo much to do. It is slowing a little, but only a little. However, I thought I would try and share some of the things I have done that I have had fun doing.
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment