It took me a little longer to get new stuff on but here is the first of hopefully a couple.
A couple of months ago we had a mother/daughter activity for church. Our theme was Bee Beeutiful. In accordance we went full on with the bee theme. Here are some highlights.
I can't claim all the inspiration on this project. It was a group effort. One of the gals had found this awesome fabric at a yard sale and paid 3$ or something insane like that. The bees were my idea based on some projects I had done with a friend who is a stamping up demonstrator. I created them by cutting out a circle of the yellow and a circle of the black and then slicing slivers of circle off the black. We created different sizes and then used them on the banner, seen below, signs for a nail station and a hair station and as picks coming out of Mason jars filled with black and yellow candies.
The same friend made the cute little beehive cake from a mold she had
We all pitched in to bring brown and yellow treats. There were so many yummy things.
(Sorry the pictures aren't better. My toddler broke my camera and so I have been using my Ipod. )
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment